Dear Valued Clients,
On April 4th, 2020, Arizona Governor Doug Ducey issued an order for all Arizona hair salons to be closed due to Covid-19 concerns. At the time of this writing, Arizona salons are scheduled to reopen on Friday, May 15th. In anticipation of being able to reopen, we wanted to reach out to all of our clients and share with you the measures we will be taking in the salon. We understand your concerns, so we have outdone ourselves in preparing our business for you. The safety of our stylists and our clients is essential to us, so we have:
- Implemented and follow essential infection control hand and surface hygiene practices per AZ Board of Cosmetology and Center for Disease Control guidelines.
- Required every person entering the salon to have their temperature scanned. If your temperature is over 100.4°, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Required all clients to arrive alone for their individual services. We regret the need for this, but for now we must insist that friends, children and other family members do not accompany you during your visit unless they, too, have an appointment scheduled.
- Recognized that practicing social distancing is difficult in a busy salon, and are recommending clients to wait in their cars before their appointments begin. Please send a text message to your stylist when you have arrived, and they will send a reply text when they are ready to begin your appointment.
- Established a strict policy which requires that every person entering the salon must wear a mask ,or face covering, over their mouth and nose at all times.
- Cleaned / disinfected all surfaces and implements.
- Laundered / disinfected all capes, towels, and linens.
- Removed any high-contact, non-essential items throughout the salon.
- (magazines, cookies, coffee maker, etc.)
- Initiated contact-less methods of scheduling and payment.
- I’ll ask you to swipe your card for me
- Apple Pay
- Discontinued the practice of hand shaking, hugs (we’re sorry) and other non-essential contact.
Feel free to ask any of us, at any time, about all that we do to provide for your safety.
Please relax, and enjoy your services.
We love & miss you all,
Salon Backstage Team